Building Culture: Procurement of UK Arts Construction describes from inception, the commissioning culture and practice of UK arts buildings, over 204 A4 pages with 185 illustrations and appendices.
The publication is a uniquely comprehensive exposure that offers case studies, research, reference, guidance, analysis of Covid impacts, and recommendations for communities, arts professionals, commissioners, clients, architects, project teams and policy makers, for future best practice.
- A foreword by Donald Hyslop with 10 chapters by eminent architects, competition programmers and a client, including Ian Ritchie, Brian Heron, Tim Ronalds, Sarah Featherstone, Hana Loftus, Alex Reedijk, Nicola Walls, Angus Morrough-Ryan, Jim Roberts, Chris Coleman-Smith, Luke Cooper and Sylvia Hebden.
- Unique data analysis of the sector
- Programming and funding guidance
- Procurement analysis
- Sustainability, inclusivity and social value overviews
- Resources and references
- Strategic insights and recommendations
- Comprehensive Covid coverage
Paperback, RRP £35 + £3.60 UK post & packing
Alternatively please pake a payment of £38.60 to Project Compass CIC via bank transfer, using the following details:
Name: Project Compass CIC. Sort: 090128. Acc. No. 49240080
Then contact ProjectCompassCIC@gmail.com with evidence of your transaction and we’ll post out a copy to you.